Britney Spears

Britney Spears was born on the 2nd of December 1981. She was born in McComb, Mississippi. She was raised in Kentwood, Louisiana. She has two siblings, one brother and one sister. Their names are Bryan James and Jamie Lynn. Britney Spear’s middle name is Jean. She was signed to Jive Records in 1997. She really started gaining fame when in 1999 her song ”Baby One More Time” reached the top of the charts.

01AUG99: Pop star BRITNEY SPEARS at the 1999 Teen Choice Awards, in Santa Monica, where she won for single of the year for "Baby One More Time". Paul Smith / Featureflash

The video for ”Baby One More Time” was shot in Venice High School which was the same high school that Grease was shot at

Locker Room

Britney Spears has a lot of hugely popular fragrances. Britney Spears is the best selling female artist of the 2000s. Britney Spear’s  voice is a soprano. Britney Spear’s favourite quote is ”Always be true to yourself”. Britney Spears is a huge fan of Bruno Mars. Britney Spears has been the musical theme on Glee or two episodes.

SACRAMENTO, CA - MAY 23: Cast members perform at the Glee Live! In Concert! tour at the Power Balance Pavilion on May 23, 2011 in Sacramento, California.

I got my information on https://www.boomsbeat.com/articles/143/20140124/50-interesting-facts-about-britney-spears.htm

Thank you for reading my blog!

7 thoughts on “Britney Spears

1. Hi Haylee! I’m really glad you commented on my blog. I choose Britney Spears because I love her music and she’s one of my mum’s favourite singers. Thank you for reading my blog and commenting.
      Sincerely,
      Eimear

2. Hi Haylee! I’m really glad you commented on my blog. I choose Britney Spears because I love her music and she’s one of my mum’s favourite singers. Thank you for reading my blog and commenting.
      Sincerely,
      Eimear

1. Hello Eimear,
    Your post is very informative and had lots of detail. The pictures really help break up the text and help tell the story. What made you chose to talk about Britney Spears? I really liked your post.
    Logan
    My blog http://www.blog44.ca/loganw

1. Hello Logan,
      I choose Britney Spears because she is my mums favourite artist, because of that I grew up listing to her music. Thank you for commenting.
      Sincerly,
      Eimear